Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Slow Motion~ ♥♥♥

Entry titled "Slow Motion" because I've planned to celebrate my 19th this year in slow motion. LOL! To have slow and steady celebrations with friends that love me as much as I do...

BUT! I have really very very AWESOME friends who go the extra mile and make my birthday a lot more enjoyable and memorable!
♥♥♥

I have to really say; I wasn't looking forward TO ANYTHING this year because... I just didn't have the Birthday feel. Prolly due to the exams and all even though I have 2 birthdays in a row this year... Lol. Initially didn't even wanna do anything for the day. =x

My 19th is yet another BLAST!!
PEW PEW! ;)

♥♥♥

Birthday
♥♥♥Surprise #1

Birthday
♥♥♥Surprise #2


First and foremost, I would like to thank EVERYONE who wished me. I am really appreciative and glad for all the warm and well wishes. :D
I am not really a good friend because I always forget people's birthday or not wish them, BUT really, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR REMEMBERING MY BIRTHDAY. :d


//edited! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT THIS!!! :'(
SPECIAL THANKS TO Chiulee too!!! ♥♥♥
She gave me a call before she go to bed after a long day at work AND SANG THE BIRTHDAY SONG!! Hahaha. It was super cute because she was kindda shy while singing. hehehe.
SO SWEET OF HER! :D
PS: Let's get closer over time alright? LOVE YA! And thanks again!!! heheh. ♥♥♥

♥♥♥


I don't care if anyone reads this lengthy entry. I'm still going to be damn long-winded! ;)



I'll start off with the dayyyy!
It was yet another mundane exam day where I went to school early...
Nahh, I shouldn't be so naggy today. LOL! Shall just go straight to the point.

Last paper today.
Didn't give my all while studying but I hope I could score the paper! ^^

Birthday
Went to school early to study~ Guan and I in the library. :D

Birthday
Supposedly there to do last minute memorising. Lol!

Birthday
Yingling and I!

Birthday
Ryan and Lim Guan.

Paper ended. As promised, waited for most people to exit the exam hall before proceeding to some place to slack, chill with my classmates during their lunch.
Kindda like our last time together for now...

Honestly, I didn't expect or suspect anything. Now, I think I'm dumb. LOL!
While waiting for don't-know-what, the "Happy Birthday" song was sang. And again, I thought someone else had the same birthday as me. =.=|||

Until I turn towards the singing and realise Lim Guan was holding a cake! Lol. They were singing FOR ME. Lol. Took me a while to realise that actually. :S
Damn shocked because I totally didn't expect that... And yes, I'm going to keep repeating how unexpected things were today! Then, photo-taking with these lovely people! :D

What a lie about lunch gathering and that some of them went to the toilet. Tsk! Lol.

♥♥♥

Birthday
HAPPY FACE! :D

Birthday
Hmmm. :/ Look oddly weird making a wish.

Birthday
And, I did it again! Zzz Even before I could blow the flame off the candle, I breathed/laughed and had it ceased. =.= Lol.

Birthday
Main organiser helping me out again... ♥♥♥

Birthday

Birthday
Trying to dig out the candle holderrrrr. :D

Birthday

Birthday
Syuhadadada~~~ :D

Birthday
BI0802 GIRLS! :D
Favourite photo #1 up in the very start of the entry. :D

I was really happy !!! :D But I hope I didn't show any sign of tiredness. Lol. Was damn sleepy. =x

Would like to thank everyone who was there! Those who shared the cake. (: Those who sang along... Those who were just there. :D

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Birthday
Obviously the guys~ :D

Birthday
Playing cream. Almost!

Birthday

Birthday
LIM GUAN ROCKS!!! :D

Birthday
Cut cake!!! :D

Birthday

Birthday
Guan, really really thank you! :D
Appreciating everything is just an understatement, I LOVE IT ALL. :D
Thank you for wishing me so many times, SMS, call, meet up, msn and all the times!! Lol. Thanks for planning this surprise. Haha! I was duped, damn! Lol. And thanks for being such a great friend. Really, I'm really really glad to have known you.
Guan ah, THANK YOU! :D
PS: Now, don't go snatch and come in between SiewCheng and I! Lol. We're truly in love. HAHHAHAHA! Keep your hands on Yingling lah! Lol.


♥♥♥


After surprise, thank them all before heading down to Hougang Point for my planned lunch. (:
And yes, this is kindda the only thing I've planned to celebrate my birthday. LOL! :D

Birthday
Jiaxuan, Yanling.

Birthday
Weishan!

Birthday

Birthday
Jolene!

These two were even late okay! Lol.

Birthday
Today's lunch was MY TREAT! :D
PS: I thought it would be good to do a birthday treat once in a while. ;) BUT! Gary sat at another table, so too bad. LOL!

Birthday

Birthday

Birthday

Birthday

Birthday

Birthday
Jolene figuring out the fantastic LG Lollipop~~~ ♥

Birthday
It is indeed a great phone! ;)

Birthday
The other table...
And impromptu decision that some of my classmates join us. :D

Birthday
;)

Birthday

Birthday

Birthday


♥♥♥


After which, Gary drove me home home home~~~ :D
Gave me a really nice yet asshole present at the same time. LOL!
(Will not disclose in case of bashing and stuff. Only close friends will know. heh.)

Washed up and headed out for dinner.
Boy, I was damn freaking semi-full. So semi-full that I didn't eat much, and got pretty sleepy and a little dumb. LOL! No elaboration for the dumb part. Lol.

Birthday
Awesome food though! ;)
Ate a lot of seafood. Hehehe.

Birthday

Birthday
Alright, this was the initial END to this entry. LOL!

Was chatting with Weishan and stuff while arranging and uploading pictures. (:
She left to walk her dog after a while...
When I was ALMOST going to start typing out my Birthday entry...

Birthday
OMG... "Happy Birthday" song was sang again! (:

Birthday
Honestly, I kept complaining how ugly I was and all! Lol.

Birthday
CAN TOTALLY PROVE HOW UNEXPECTED THINGS WERE!!!!!

Birthday
Desperate measure, COVER WITH BLANKET!!! Lol.

Birthday
Secretly making a wish that pictures won't turn out ugly. LOL!

Birthday

Birthday

Birthday
BLOW CANDLE! Lol.

Birthday
Hehehe. HAPPY FACE!! VERY VERY HAPPY FACE. ^^

Birthday
Pro-cutting cake. ;)

Birthday
Die die also must have the blanket around! Lol.

Birthday

Birthday
The crew 'minus' Gary.

Halfway through this chaos, (LOL!), the extremely sweet and adorable Chiulee gave me a surprise call! Haha. Called and sang me the birthday song. It was so sweet of her. hehhe.

Birthday
After they allowed me to change from the hideous specs. =x Lol.

Birthday
^^

Birthday

Birthday

Birthday
Thanks sister for taking pictures for us! :D

Favourite picture up in the start of the entry too. ;)
Chitchatted for about an hour or so? Before they left.. :D



Birthday
Lol. Now I know why she asked me to quickly go online.
Why she suddenly said she wanna walk her dog and didn't allow me to join her when I said I want to. LOL! What a lame excuse about your sister! Lol.

This awesome friend here even made me an awesome card! HAHHA.

Birthday
Awww~~ THANK YOU!!! heheh ♥

Birthday
THANKS ALOT! Really! :D
Though you lied, it was for a good course, so you're forgiven. HAHAHA! :D
Now, accompany me to the salon tomorrow! ;)

Birthday
Ping ah ping ah ping ah! Thanks for dropping by and giving me this surprise after a long tiring day at work. :D
I LOVE YOU MANY MANY BIMBO! hehehe.

Birthday
AND YOU THICK SKINNED HIMBO CURRY NEO!!!! Lol.
Thanks for the gift. Not really loving the photoshopped picture, but yeah; NICE EFFORT. Lol. Thanks for being part of this surprise and many other all these while. :D
PS: Go with my idea and get a girlfriend already! Hahaha.

Birthday
Last by not least, THANK YOU CINDY MOLE-LY NG NG NG!!!! ♥♥♥
The one who planned most of my birthday surprises... LOL!
My big-scale 17th birthday,
my fabulous 18th! and now adding to my list,
an unforgetable (& ugly me!!!) 19th~~~ :D
PS: Let's please please please celebrate yours on the dot too! :D


♥♥♥


Today's really really awesome. I had an AWESOME time.
Damn, now I think awesome is an understatement! Lol.
LOVE THESE PEOPLE!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




Remaining favourite pictures up ahead! :D

Birthday

Birthday

Birthday

Birthday
More birthday celebrations to come! ^^
Tune in for more people!! :D

♥♥♥

Birthday