Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chewy Turns 21!!!

It's really interesting how things in life turn out to be................

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Met up with one of my cutest friends in Primary School last night. Cressa, who had the same bangs since then. loll. I missed her Birthday Party and wanted to make up for it. Treated her to dinner and cheat my way to giving her presents. HEHEHE.

She kindda warned me to not prepare gifts since I insisted to treat dinner. But just like many others, "how can I not get something for someone turning 21!" And so, I got somethig really simple as a birthday gift and a reunion gift hahahahah. ♥ Was so cute how she was slightly worked up about me not keeping my words. Truth is, I didn't agree on not getting her gifts. xD

Photobucket
Random shot.

Photobucket
^^

Had dinner at Strictly Pancakes... I know I used to have random cravings for pancakes and all. But it's been a while since I had any! Since.......... I've been frequent to Strictly Pancakes! Lol. It's like my 5th time in 4 months! :O 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Recycled food pictures for the win!!!! xD
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
On the way to POMO for some TCC desserts~~~~
We were too full in the end though. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had a very slight headache trying to figure out what I should get for her....

Photobucket
Hopefully, she'll like all of them!
I'm feel the proudest for the card I made. hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
*peep*
Me: Just open and read la~

Photobucket
hehehehhehe Following her Partys' theme!

Photobucket
Because I like it so much, I have to show off a bit! :p
A lot of effort kay~ I didn't draw the symbols but print and cut out to paste so there's this layering kindda feel!

Photobucket
heheheh.



Okay la, no big deal. LOL.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Highlighter again..... She prolly thought that... Not! lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Told you she's cute, right right right!!!

Photobucket
The ambience here is pretty good... :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Too full for desserts, so had just one small cake!
Wanted Devil-misu but no more. TT^TT
ps: The only place I can accept Tiramisu kay!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"This side of the face got pimple lehhhhhh"

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Wait wait, I wanna make a proper wish now, I was only posing just now"
LOL! So funny! Could have just made a wish when posing because it's the same! Cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Had a really good time together last night. ^^
Her actual birthday is tomorrow though. :) 

HAPPY 21ST CRESSA CHEW CHEWY! :D

........................So, I was saying.. It's interesting how some things in life turn out to be. We've known each other for 10 years now (since Primary 5!) but we were definitely not close at all. We were merely classmates for 2 years. After graduating, we hardly chatted. I rmember the next time we saw each other was either on our first Teachers' Day (after graduating) or on the bus which was.......... roughly 3/4 years ago.

&that makes up about 4/5 years of no-contact at all. Before the bus incident, that is. Lol. Even when we bumped into each other in the bus, we just held casual catch-up conversations...... In fact, there is a high chance of us being slightly awkward back then. LOL.

We were still wondering how did we started to talk and all again. :/

Now that I'm typing this and recalling our bus incidents.... I think I remember!!!! It is prolly due to the very recent (last year or 2 years ago?) bus ride that led us to randomly suggest meeting up that we finally did. :D Went to Teo Heng to sing with Haniza too!

THERE! My memory is awesome~ xD

Photobucket