Friday, March 02, 2012

Officially 21!

Photobucket
I'm officially 21 now. :)

Currently snuggling on my bed, hugging my new panda (from Darius, Nicholas, Eugene &Kris!!) and smiling to myself with wonderful flashbacks of my 21st celebration held at TCC @ Peranakan Place. :D
It was a really good celebration. Though I have to admit, I feel kindda sad that I didn't get to really interact with everyone much throughout the dinner. >< I'm glad the good food would make up for it though. ;)

Oh oh! I'm also extremely proud of myself to have foot the bill for the night! After painstakingly trying my best to save as much as can for the entire month of January and February, I was able to give my 40 guests a good treat! :D But of course, I won't be able to do it without the redpackets received last month for Chinese New Year and my Chinese birthday! :D Still, a great achievement for myself to have resisted overspending. hurrrr. hehehe.

Photobucket
Really nice cake. Love the Strawberry one!

Decided to celebrate my coming of age on the day itself because I always believe that the date itself is very much more special than doing so belated and/or advanced. Though most of my guy friends weren't able to attend, I'm still happy. Hopefully, a makeup get-together can be arranged! ^^

PICTURES!
(In exact orders!)

You can download the entire album here!

Photobucket
Sister and her assistance! :D

Photobucket
Really nice place. :D
The outlet manager is really fantastic too!

Photobucket
My spousey! :D

Photobucket
Posing like they were doing up the hearts~
They were! Just not when I took this shot. xD

Photobucket

Photobucket
Anyone wants balloons??
These are recyclable! Just gotta pay for the helium!

Photobucket
First two to arrive,,,,,,,

Photobucket
Cindy + Serene!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cheeky Shan! Hahaha.

Photobucket
Serene!

Photobucket
Jolene!

Photobucket
Yaping!

Photobucket
♥!

Photobucket
Chiu Lee!

Photobucket
Cindy!

Photobucket
Whoooops!
Aunty Indrani.

Photobucket
Mothers' colleagues! :D

Photobucket
Jasmine!!!!!!! :)

Photobucket
Jasmine &her family.

I think her daughter don't like me lo~~~ LOL! Must be the common name we share! But she's so cute. hehehe.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chiu Lee again!

Photobucket
Yanling!
First to call me and wish me last night! In fact, first to wish me! :D
Also the first to give me my present! hahaha.

Photobucket
Jiaxuan!

Photobucket
Guestbook Corner!

Photobucket
It's a pretty small area but I guess it's decent?

Photobucket
The corner turn out to be super nice!!! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not trying to be (insert whatever you think I am), but I like the pictures I take better. hehehe.

Photobucket
Pointing at them being focused on signing my guestbook but Serene looked up!

Photobucket
Been so long since we last met!
&OH! I love my nails. :D

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
Choosing what they want first!

Photobucket
Mothers' lunch kakis.

Photobucket
I was just waving my thumbs. hehehe.

Photobucket
Sister!

Photobucket
Rachel!

Photobucket
Everyone so occupied!
Food served already still signing my guestbook. :')
Spot Yanling trying to steal ideas. xD

Photobucket
Serene look so happy here!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Grandma!

Photobucket
Grandma + Uncle!
ps: Marternal side!

Photobucket

Speaking of guestbook. I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet. ><

Photobucket

Photobucket
Syuhada!
My twin in BI0802!

Photobucket
Sheryl :D

Photobucket
LOVELY PRIMARY CLASMATES!
Poo Kwee, Haniza and Cressa!

Photobucket
Serene looks like her youngest sister here. :/ Maybe it's just me.
And Cindy so goofy. Lol.

Photobucket
Enjoying good food!

By this time, I've prolly finished my food. Or was with Rachel trying to gobble down my food. Didn't get to order drinks this time. In fact, I was so... busy doing... (Wait, what was I doing the whole night????) I don't even recall having a sip of water throughout the night!!!! Lol. Finally sat down after serving the cakes and finally got a cup of water. :O

So yeah, pretty much gobbled down my dinner. TT^TT
Anyone wanna go TCC????????

Photobucket
Shamyn!

Photobucket
I just realize got no individual picture with Lina!!!!!! :(
Yeah, the one on the left is Lina.

Photobucket
Fredrick!

Photobucket
Xiuqing!

Photobucket
Emily Jiejie. xD

Photobucket
Yingling!

Photobucket
Guan Guan!

Photobucket
:D
So dark lo this picture! My party theme was COLOURFUL!!!!!

Photobucket
I really nice this shot. And yes, I took this. :D
Should have asked everyone to look!

Photobucket
:) New people in my life.
Though we've only known each other for half a year or less, they are already people I deem important to me!

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
Shamyn the bogey! HEHEHEHE

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Talking about..............................

Photobucket
THIS IS SO NICE!!!!!!

Photobucket
Spec-ky us!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like this shot. ^^

Photobucket
Cressa and Haniza!

Photobucket
Poo Kwee, surrounded my roses! He sat right smack in the middle. HAHA.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cindy's so cute!

Photobucket
Serene going home alreadyyyyyyy!

Photobucket
Haniza's first birthday present for me!
That's why that expression~ hehehe.

Photobucket

Surprisingly, my sister took really fantastic shots of the cakes tonight!

Photobucket
Love this cake. Damn light and not very sweet or too overpowering creamy!

Photobucket
Yes, I have to hold the cakes.
The plates damn heavy please! Felt achy by the end of the whole picture taking session.

Photobucket

Photobucket
She finally allowed me to carry her!!
What's with that smile ah? HAHAHA.
Sexy posture uh~ Thank goodness I didn't pull up her dress too high. ><

Photobucket
:3

Photobucket
:')

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
English clique in BI0802! Lol.
(Excluding me.)

Photobucket
The Chinese speaking clique in BI0802!
(Excluding me and Emily!)

Was pretty much hopping around cliques back then because my initially clique wasn't always in school or something happened or we disbanded?! Lol. Can't recall.

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
Our class has 11 girls and 10 guys.
And because the guys are all enlisted (except for Fredrick who goes in and out daily) this is the remains of the class tonight. Hurrrrrrrrrr. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lighting up!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Awkwardly standing while everyone sang the birthday song.
I.have.no.idea.what.to.do! I sang along~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
&smiled awkwardly looking at no one. LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Making a wish.
Or maybe I made two or threeeee. :/
I'm greedy! But it's my 21st!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later realize I have to go through the awkwardness again because the whole of BI0802 went to the toilet!!!!
Bad timing!
So yeah, awkward looking, smiling and singing together part 2.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I didn't touch this cake.

Photobucket
&THEN! A mysterious box appeared on the desk. LOL.

Photobucket
:')

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
EVERYONE ASK ME TO OPEN ONE HOR. Lol.

Photobucket
&I just showed it to everyone who asked me to quickly open up and see what's inside.......
Lol. Busy bodies! :p

Photobucket
Here's me kissing Yaping after kissing Weishan and Jolene.
Because they got me a gift but I can only get it on Saturday. </3
Cindy and Chiulee share it too.

Photobucket
What she call, sisterly love. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wrong angle, fat face. TT^TT

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
PRESENTS&REDPACKETS!!!! :D
THANK YOU ALL! :D

Photobucket
Here's a shot of a present from my hairstylist! :)
Ask me to show you if you can't see it. LOL. &there you also see the panda I'm currently hugging. hehehe.

Photobucket
Favourite gift from the purple cube! :D
But honestly, I like everything that was inside.
Not so much of the sweets because I'll get diabetes eating them all! Lol.

I was practically all over the place for the party. Lol. 
A million thankyouuuuu to everyone who attended my party! You made my 21st even more special! :D
Special thanks to sister and friends for helping out with guestbook. Special special thanks to sister for doing most of the decorative stuffs for banner and guestbook. Last but not least, Jolene and Weishan for doing up the banner, Serene for helping me tie the balloons in place, Cindy for her magazine she lent to use as a weight for the balloons and forgot to take back and Weishan again for hearing me rant throughout the months. 
:D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Zillion thank you to my family!

Photobucket
&Here's an unglam shot of me. ;)
So ugly I can't even.............................

TOODLES!

ps: Celebration with Clique! ♥