Sunday, August 05, 2012

Shamyn & I.

Pretty much just a picture-spam entry filled with Shamyn and unfortunately, me too. lolol. Met up for some shopping and a good dinner (HER TREAT!!! Thanks babe!) to catch up with each other. :)

It's been exactly 4 weeks since I left MCBI. :'(

PICTURES!!!!
psst! Bestfriend, don't be too excited. ;p

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
NICE PLACE!

Photobucket
So pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"I miss my coke!"
Look how happy she is sipping the coke she miss! Hahahahaha.
Because of fasting, she don't get to drink much coke, poor girl.. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes yes, I'm never a coke kindda person. Always opted for 7-Up or others.
But after hanging out with her, I sometimes unknowing order coke too. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We were really similar today!
Wore black, held red bags, shopped at the same places (DUH!) and black shoes!
Shamyn: "The only difference we have today is our height"
Thanks bitch. lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nicest picture of Shamyn today!!!
hehehehe.


Of course not!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE YOU SHAMYN TOH LIN

Photobucket

ps: Missing you, Lina!