Monday, December 10, 2012

Blue Sky, Twilight & Sugar!

Photobucket
HELLO!!!
Here's another update for today as I continue to wait for my videos to be uploaded~~~ sigh. It's taking forever. I can't even.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yes, I've been looking up at the sky again lately. :)
Looking at the sky and staring at the clouds gives me a calm feeling.... Weird? I think so too. Lol. But there's just something about them that makes me daydream. But of course, I won't fall while walking! I'm a good multi-tasker! 

&Today, Weishan and I went out for "Twilight; Breaking Dawn Part 2"

Had brunch (just me) before going up to NTUC for some donation shopping and then movie movie movie!!!! The movie's pretty good. Best out of the saga for Weishan! I like it second best to the first one~
Photobucket
Cashier asked if this was for our own or for donation.
I think people who actually buys this much in one go is either too lazy or preparing for refugee. Look at the bottles of oil! Must be crazy to buy this much for own use~ lol. &By the time we finish the instant noodles, we'll be bald la! (Yes, this is for donation!)
Photobucket
This is Weishan's bruise from shopping. LOL!
Too vigorious and enthusiastics with grocery shopping.

Photobucket
Ending off this random picture with some pictures of Sugar!

Photobucket
Sneaking up beside my sis butt hahahha

Photobucket
CUTE RIGHT!!!! Omg.
Favourite picture!

Photobucket
This girl sneaking up my bed to sleep when I'm not home!!!!! lol.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Are you ready for Christmas?
Sugar is! ;)