Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's Starting to Feel A Lot Like Christmas~~

Photobucket
Though it is still a little bit early (like ten days from this date), I've been having the feel for Christmas since the day I got back to work! It was the 4th day of December but my company already had all the Christmas decorations up! Super nice~

&Just yesterday, I kicked start my Christmas celebrations with Zylia and some gift hunting/shopping! :) We had a really nice dinner and went for some good shopping. Well, it was good shopping for me because I'd spent $2xx but it wasn't the same for her. She was the one who wanted and needed to shop but end up going home emptyhanded! WALAO! :(( Half of my buys were gifts but the other half were pretty much impulse shopping. T^T

When you're broke, there's so many things you wanna buy. Tsk.

Oh ya! We also went to take pictures with the Christmas trees outside ION. hahaha. Super patriotic like some tourist. It was fun, just like last year with my beloved spousey! HEHZ.
Photobucket

Photobucket
*Click image to their site!*

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Checking out their promo~
1-For-1 on Mondays!

Photobucket
Quite a number of shots because I was playing with my camera! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
My impromptu Christmas gift for her.
We hardly get Christmas gifts for each other. But waaaaaa this is so cute!
I saw it just before we met up! NICE RIGHT?

Photobucket
&Her gifts for me! ^^
I chose it when we met up in F21.
ALMOST went crazy with all the pretty accessories this season!!!

Photobucket
^^

Photobucket
I super likeeeee!
If I knew it was adjustable, I would get one for myself!!! >:(

Photobucket

Photobucket 

Photobucket
Reception was bad and the telecom should feel bad!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Playing with my camera again.....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Smoothie was a bit meh~ Nice but a bit meh. lol.
Should have order shakes though I'm not very sure what's the difference but I guess shakes are less watery?

Photobucket
Zylia's Crabmeat Linguini!
Quite nice!

Photobucket
Cabonara!
When I said I wanna order this/ordered this both Zylia and my sister gave me the
"Why the hell order common cabonara???"
Honestly, it's not easy to cook good cabonara okay! And theirs were pretty good.

I wanted to order their "Steak and Egg" but I had to take care of my wallet ah. lol.

Photobucket
Salted Caramel Cheesecake!
As well reviewed by LadyIronChef, it's really good!
Not too heavy!

Photobucket
Thanks Zylia for treating meeeeeeeeee! ;)
Speaking of which, I haven't paid for my meal yet. :x

Photobucket
Me deciding on the two denim tops.
YES TWO DENIM TOPS.
If people are going to say that I always wear the same top, I DO NOT!! I just have many many similar tops.
Stop judging me! I can't help buying similar things because I like similar designs. 



&Yeah, I bought both anyway~ ><



Mentioned it was an impulse shopping!



I was anxious because they were closing the shop!!!!



So my impulse shopping is justifiable! \o/



Photobucket
 Here's our Christmas tree shots!
This year quite nice ah! Purple!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Many failed shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Y MY FOREHEAD SO HIGH!
But hehe nice braids I did for myself. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I LOVE YOU BLACK BLACK!!!!!
MERRY ADVANCED CHRISTMAS!!!


Photobucket

CANNOT WAIT FOR MY WEEK LONG (almost) CHRISTMAS CELEBRATIONS NEXT WEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

Photobucket
I am as tall as the short tree!!!! hehz.