Thursday, December 31, 2015

My 2015.

I thought about it for a while...
With all the pictures gone now, should I still do up a highlight entry of the year?

I have no meaningful entries to link them for recap anymore~
No pictures, just words.. Would I still read them years later?

BUT.

2015 had been one of the best years. 4 trips within 365 days...
I never thought it was possible with just 12 Annual Leaves for the contract term.

Managed to do it anyway.
Financially crippled, but my happiness bucket is filled to the brim.
Not sure if I can still do this ever, so... I thought it'll be good to just do a quick entry about 2015 anyway.

Thanks to the 4 trips, I pretty much don't remember any single bad episodes.
All I can think of is the 4 trips I took. LOL.
Good way to numb memories, aye?

Just did a quick read through my year..
Whoa... My year was a lot more than what I remember. A WHOLE LOT MORE! hahha.
There were many many many other good moments. (:
(This entry ain't gonna be a quick one anymore. Heh.)


Started the year simple with Azman sisters.


&Here's my first trip of the year: KL!!!


Many more precious family time with the family.
This was when we brought Sugar to the beach!


And here's with my favourite people. Our first dinner of the year.
We'd planned to meet every 2 weeks. HA HA HA.
So did not happen. But I still love them the same! ♥


With my first Hungarian friend, visiting Gardens By The Bay.
Singapore is gorgeous!


Then there was the Goat Year.


I also turned 24 with many beautiful people in my life.
This is the only shot with a cake~ And I like having cakes for birthdays!
Good to remember, Haniza brought me to a super atas place (read here!). And,,, I wasn't that well dressed for it. :X


Haniza and I fast-forwarded to Halloween (October) themed Zumba!
We also signed up for Amore this year and meeting so more often! ♥

I got lazy to sort the photos, so they are in no order whatsoever!


WHEN YANLING GOT HER LICENSE!!
First few lucky people to get a ride. This is them coming to my office to pick me up for lunch.
So much love.


The day we went for Rock Climbing!
I was super happy I managed to climb up 1/3 of it!


&This is my 3rd trip of the year.
There's plenty of great shots taken, but I didn't wanna clog up the entry since it's just one place anyway. :X
First trip with Haniza! And hopefully to many more. HEH.


Singapore turned 50 this year too! It was a fun show.


*inserts random selfie with Sugar*


hehe. Guess who!
Another highlight of the year: These wonderful people are still in life. ♥


2015 - The year I made my first vote!


Here's Haniza and I during an intermission.

I really went through all my blog entries this year..... Apart from the 4 trips I managed to pull off, I also went for TOO MANY shows!!!

EIGHT OF THEM! Musical, Theatre Shows, Comedic Shows and a Ballet!
What the heck! Had too much fun this year...

Which 8 shows, you ask? *Not in order*
Beauty & The Beast Musical
Singing in the Rain Musical
The LKY Musical
Dim Sum Dollies Comedic Show
Crazy Christmas Comedic Show
Chinglish Theatre Show
Hello, Goodby Threatre Show
Sleeping Beauty Ballet - In Perth

INSANE, ain't it?!
That's at least a good $800...................... Lol.

Anyhow, good times. And my favourite musical of the year.....


Has to be The LKY Musical.
Another episode of 2015 was the passing of LKY. :/
ps: I am blogging from 2017, and I can't believe it's already been 2 years! Time really flies.

I picked this musical as my favourite this year, because it totally blew our socks off. My first time watching Adrian Pang, and he did a brilliant job! Am also in love with the second lead. Can't remember his name, but fwah!

It was also when I got to know more about LKY's story. A little bit insight to history.

After this musical, I would say Singing in the Rain comes in second. It was so fun and light hearted. As for Beauty & the Beast, it was simply magical and nostalgic for me. :')


Got to know new friends from Beauty & The Beast Musical too!

After the LKY musical, I got really interested in Pangdemonium and went for my first show! "Chinglish". It was very entertaining and now I have gotten his 2016 seasonal pass! Heh.

Too much words for a highlight post. I am moving on~


The random day I received a bouquet of flowers!
(Not the 2 girls beside me)
It was so, nicely done by 梅花. Very first bouquet received ever! ♥


&Here, is a full series of pictures from my cruise trip.
A full series for this trip because... we were at 5 different locations!




Vietname's Nha Trang!




Taiwan's Taipei


Japan's Nagasaki


Japan's Tokyo

No pictures when we were in Hong Kong because all we did was shop! :X So yesss.... Though it was just 4 vacations this year, I can say I managed to step foot on 8 different countries! Muahahha.


The day we saw a 大美女 in the airport.


THE PHUKET TRIP WITH GIRLFRIENDS!!!


:)




Meeting Mdm Ong and the guys after many years.
That's the last time since then too. LOL. Haven't seen the guys or Mdm Ong.


&Then Christmas~


With colleagues,


and my bestfriends!


Last trip of the year............... KL!
A different combination~ hehe.


hehe.

&That was my 2015 in a hugeass nutshell. It has been a great year!
Not many upsetting episodes other than some angst posts. LOL.

OH WAIT!!
I also blacked out twice this year when I saw my own blood. A sign to take better care of myself now! (Read here hahahaha)

2016, I am ready for you!

2015 has been great and I'm keeping the memories. Aside from having as many great moments in the new year, I hope for better career improvements in 2016 too!

ps: GOING TO COUNTDOWN OUTSIDE THIS YEAR!!! hehe.

No comments: