Saturday, February 27, 2016

Lance's Second Play!


It's a girls-only Friday night out and we went to support Lance in his second play!!!!

Lance's first play here, but there are no more pictures so meh.

He was a man of many roles back then in his first play (almost like a calefare), but tonight! He was just a man of one role... And in fact, one of the leads!!!


Us with the star of the night!
The only time we'll see him with makeup on! Hahah.

I really enjoyed the show, and thought he did a superb job. 👍👍👍


A quick wefie together before the play starts!
We went all the way back to the last row!
(Also because we wanted to steal some bites of our dinner sneakily.)

The stage this time is a lot smaller; it's performed at the theatre right infront of Timbre @ The Substation. But I guess it was a more intimate setup? I mean.. closer-to-audience setup. Lol.

Of course, after the show we HAD to get some drinks together! It's Friday and we were so near Timbre. I LOVE TIMBRE. Lol. Without Lance though. The star had his own after party~

Anyway, dinner was just a quick one (random food purchased at Raffles City Tower) before rushing over to catch the play. So food after play was very much needed.

Meh. We didn't order much though. Just sides.


&Beer to the night!
I mean, cheers to the night!


So blur behind~ But it's okay!

WE TOOK PLENTY OF PICTURES!!
Of course, we can't go around without a little spam. HEHE.





&Off we were enjoying the music and absorbing the night's energy.


Jo and I took a quick washroom break inbetween.

Walked all the way to SMU because there was a long queue at Timbre's toilet.
(Also because must-be smelly, so no. Lol.)


WE SNEAKED A FEW PICTURES BEFORE GOING BACK!! :X

&Guess what the other girls did while we were away?


THEY ALSO TOOK PICTURES WITHOUT US!!! Lol.

This is why we're such good friends. We behave the same!

But it's okay, because Jolene and I had nicer shots! :P


hehehe.
This graffiti wall is so nice!


Still, the nicest pictures are the ones with everyone together. ♥
Wah, so mushy today!




And that was how I ended my Friday:
Good music, great friends and a pint of cold beer with accompanying sides!


&Here's me now in office doing Dad's work. :( So lethargic.
WE ARE SOFT LAUNCHING THE PROJECT TODAY!!!

FINALLY!!!
Everyone's hardwork for the past year and more.

I am completing one project cycle!!!!
Though a small role, still a contribution!

*pats self on the back*


Oh right. Random shot yesterday as I showed off my sinful drink. LOL.


Okay. Bye.

ps: I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!! hehehe

No comments: