Friday, March 18, 2016

Lunch @ Upper Thomson!

Squeezing a quick entry during a free Friday because I had a good lunch 2 days in a row, and I wanna blog about it because I'm bored. :p

Met up with an ex-colleague yesterday and had lunch at Pacamara Boutique Coffee Roasters X. Really liked the break from our usual lunch place that I suggested to go there again today with Ruth! hehe.

Cafe visit during work days are challenging; Upper Thomson is near office, but not so near afterall. Then again, now that I think about it, we sometimes go there for Indian food too! Lol.

So yeah, I'm bored, and here's a quick entry. :3


Lunch partner yesterday!


&Lunch partner today!

Such good lighting gives your great pictures!


One of the dishes we ordered today!
We also shared a dessert as our mains. hehe.

Expensive lunch today because we had to cab to and fro. hurhur.

&Now I'm done because I have work. Meh.

No comments: