Saturday, June 11, 2016

Geyland Serai Bazaar!


The streets brightly lid.

I think I've been living under a rock all my life! Tonight's only my first time at one of the craziest food bazaar of the year ; Geylang Serai Bazaar!!

This yearly food bazaar is only catching more heat and popularity in recent years (like a lot a lot more!), but I have never heard of Hari Raya Bazaar before, let alone checked it out. Like.. never. Lol.

Even my sister knows what is it........... *facepalm

Anyway, checked it out with friends from work (ex-colleagues now) and I was so awed by the variety, the crowd and the heat (caused by the crazy crowd!).

THERE WERE SO MANY PEOPLE!!!
But it was nice seeing so many different food stalls gathered in an area. SO MUCH GOOD FOOD!

One visit is not enough.



I'll be back soon!

No comments: