Friday, June 24, 2016

Mr. Bean Pancake Cake For Dad!


Another improvised birthday cake this week!
One piled up with my Dad's favourite Mr. Bean pancake!!!
PS: I kindda hope he gets sick of them so he'll stop asking me to buy these for him. :X

HEHE.

Today's such a hectic day. Last day at work until 10 days later (YAY KOREA!), and I had so much work to clear! Left work later than planned ☹️ and had to cab to Hougang Mall to speed shop these pancakes! I even asked the cab uncle to wait for me because I didn't wanna walk back. Thank goodness he was kind enough... It was almost 9pm when I got home. Sigh...

Anyway, Dad's birthday tomorrow and I had a few surprises up my sleeve. This pancake cake is first, I also have a birthday card prepared (I got from my Perth trip last year!!) and also the heart painting I did with Kesslyn for her birthday.. Just slipped them both into his bedroom and his car. hehehe.


👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 🌺

Over compensating because I'm flying off on his birthday. Lol. But he'll be super surprised~ Likey likey! Also, too many pancakes for us tonight..... *burp*


Okay! I'm finishing up my luggage and heading to bed.
SO EGG-CITED!!

No comments: